Sunday 4 April 2010

Verdict: Plain, boring fudge

Surprisingly, it's actually rather good! Surprising, for those who don't know, because I don't actually like fudge. It's definitely recognisably fudge - quite a solid, almost crunchy fudge, but definitely a fudge. It's ludicrously rich and still nauseatingly sweet like most fudges too, but unlike most fudges, I can eat more than one piece before feeling queasy - which is really quite a high standard for me with fudges. I'll bring it into the lab next week and get some more opinions...

And look! It came out of the tin in one piece! Actually, it just slid out; I'd been expecting to have to chip it out!

[Edit]It won quite a few compliments at the lab too. Maybe it really is pretty decent fudge after all...[/Edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment